6.07.2006

If You See Me Walkin Down the Street ..

.. you know, I have this secret crush on UFO .. Umm .. okay, it's not such a secret anymore but honey let me tell you .. I met that boy last year and was like Whoa .. I need a cigatette .. And mind you I had quit smoking months before but he has that aii dios mio kinda thing thank makes me speak Spanglish ..

.. so I've been harboring a harmless lil crush on this hottie for awhile, writing him here and there to say hey what's up and whathaveyou when Whoa .. I was walkin down Sixth Avenue over the weekend and I saw this truck ..



.. and I was like AHH SHIT YEA !! my honey is back at it !!



.. I was walkin past the tuck checkin it out like it was a piece of chocolate cake and I was a girl who had not had sugar in years (accurate depiction), drooling and dragging my jaw across the sidewalk while no one else on the street seem to notice ..

they all just went their own way, they would walk on by like their name was Dionne Warwick .. aii no entiendo nada ..

photos courtesy of UFO ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter free hit unique web