5.03.2006

Monty Murray-Finkelstein v. Tom Cruise

.. So I got to the stage door entrance of Good Morning America this morning only to discover a crowd had already formed .. I heard mumblings of an appearance by Lindsay Lohan as I passed by .. I asked who was expected that day and the production assistant told me none other than Tom Cruise .. Which made me giggle because he is just so damn revolting ..

When I arrived in the green room, Monty was already there, ready for his close up .. Apparently, when the town car delivering Elizabeth and Nat pulled up outside the studio, the paparrazzi were on the ready, cameras poised, awaiting the shot .. The door opened and .. Big Pug popped out .. Someone asked, "Is that Tom Cruise's dog?" to which Elizabeth, slightly aghast answered, "Hardly."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter free hit unique web