5.01.2006

M-E-T-H-O-D Man !!

Hey You !! Get off my cloud .. You don't know me and you don't know my style ..

Ohh hey there. Excuse me. Got a lil lost in my reveries of '93, back when I was taping Red Alert mixes off KISS FM, replaying them then gagging like Oh Shit That's The Jam.

So So So Yo I heard from my man Ricky Powell that Method Man was loving our book Public Access !!

Better to let Ricky tell it:

Yo, I'm psyched! My boy Vinny Ponte who runs a cool little shop on Hudson St. (called RIVAL) tells me that Method Man from The Wu Tang Clan came over his house the other day and sees his picture in Public Access and got all "OH SSIT!!!!' and all. I was flattered because I really liked that kid (Mef) and I put his picture in all 4 of my books. Plus "we both enjoy the fruits of life"...Heh! Anyways we quickly came to the conclusion that we should do "Something" at the store..like a book signing/photo exhibit joint or some shit! It'll be DOPE! Vinny's down with the Wu Crew...(both parties have that Nubian Guido thing, it's beautiful...). He said they're gonna come through and DJ and whatnot...I'm already getting amped...I'm psyched!

Back to Miss Rosen:

Check it out!! THURSDAY, JUNE 1 AT RIVAL, 225 HUDSON STREET.

Upside. Downside.
Inside and Outside.
Hitting you from every angle.
There's no doubt I am...



...the one and only Method Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter free hit unique web