5.22.2006

* PoP Quiz *

What ultra-glamorous, Chanel-loving powerHouse author was reduced to sharing my less-than-luscious room at the Holiday Inn in Alexandria, Virginia, on the evening of Friday, May 19th? Though she only stays at 4-star hotels at the expense of her wealthy clients, we brought her down to our level.



As she put it:
"This self-described hotel princess was all too happy to share a room at a no-hair dryer, no stationery, on the highway Holiday Inn, solely because it was at the invitation of Miss Rosen.. And remember, I may be a hotel princess, but I still can tell the difference between crickets and a humming refrigerator.."

Okay. I mistook the fridge for the lovely sound of crickets becauseā€”I live in a world of concrete, people! How the hell do I know what crickets sound like?

However, that is not quite the point. I am pleased to announce the first-ever On the Town with Miss Rosen PoP Quiz. If you correctly identify the author, you will receive copies of her books. You get three hints:

1. She has a shocking photo of Rakim. Okay, it's not shocking. Or maybe it is. I don't know. I haven't seen it yet. But it sounds promising.
2. She knows how to host a holiday party. Between the a-list guests, the holiday spread, and the apartment itself, I am thinking of moving in.
3. I had to fix her bra at BEA. Daniel's eyes almost fell out of his head. I know. That's not a hint. You already got a hint. She loves Chanel. Think: Red Red Lipstick. Coco Parfum.

Stay tuned for more stories from BEA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter free hit unique web